Waiting...

I've been a bit neglectful on this blog lately, but hope to write more gardening posts soon. In the meantime I thought I'd share a post I recently shared on my book blog... Thoughts on Books                                                   

                                                    This rhododendron is very special to me.


                       My father-in-law, who passed away suddenly a few years ago, gave it to me.


I've had it in my garden for close to 10 years now and every year I get excited for it to bloom and every year it doesn't...

                                                                        Until this year!


I was pretty excited to see all these buds and blooms! It reminded me that the Lord sometimes makes us wait, and through it all, He is always good.


"I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.



Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."      Psalm 27:13-14


No comments:

Post a Comment