Pansies


It's coming to that time of year again when I plant my first annuals...Pansies! I can usually plant them in early March, so I'm counting the days till I can run down to our local nursery and pick some out!

They are such an easy flower to grow and are quite hardy. I love having them right by the front door for some beautiful spring color. All shades of purples and pinks are my favorites.
 
                                     Here are Some Beauties 



                                                     
                                     A Lovely Field of Pansies


2 comments:

  1. You must live somewhere farther south than I!?! We don't even think of planting anything until late April; early May.
    Beautiful photos...I especially like that last one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lori! I'm in southern British Columbia and we do have pretty mild weather! Pansies are usually the only annuals I can plant this early though, the rest usually have to wait till May. :)

      Delete