Roses


When I think of June, I think of roses. This year mine are a little slow due to our not so spring weather. I find roses a bit fussy, but worth the trouble. One thing I have learned is that they love the sun...at least 8 hours a day. I thought I'd get away with less but those stubborn rose bushes decided not to produce a lot of flowers! I learned my lesson and now only plant roses in full sun. Roses come is so many varieties. My all time favorites are David Austin double roses. They are very fragrant and so beautiful. Can't wait till mine start blooming. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love roses! The previous owner of our house planted over 25 rose bushes! It keeps my husband busy. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I bet your garden is beautiful when all those roses are in bloom!

    ReplyDelete